Data Backup – Clearwater, FL
Does your company have a data backup system in place? What would happen if you lost every bit of information on your business’ computers? All your client files, billing, project work and deliverable just gone. What would clients say? How would it affect your business? Would your business survive? A research study sighting information obtained from a collaboration between Cisco and the National Center for the Middle Market which collected “information from 1,377 CEO’s of small to midsize companies”. The findings indicated that ‘62% of the companies interviewed do not have a current or active cyber security strategy”. Does your company fall into this percent? According to the National Cyber Security Alliance “60% of small and midsize businesses that are hacked go out of business within six months”.
With this in mind, MetroTech provides backup solutions with Small and Mid-sized businesses in mind. Our team of experienced solutions designers, work to understand not just how much data you have, but the types of data. This small difference can mean the difference between a quick complete recovery and a painstaking process that could take months to clear up. It’s not enough to consider the mediums you are backing up to (Cloud, Backup Drive, etc.). Our solutions designers will work with you to understand your business before designing the solution, that way when data loss does come, our informed services team can restore your data quickly and get you back up and running.
We are offering a No Cost, No Obligation Data Protection Audit that will help your business understand the risks associated with data loss or ransomware attacks. We will also offer solutions at that time that will be easily implemented with little cost.
Data Backup Support Plans Features
Anyone can back up their data, but quick recovery in the time of disaster outrage can mean the difference for your business. MetroTech has been in the offsite data backup business for over 10 years.
- Automatic backups ensure you can restore data no matter what happens to it: from malicious attacks to careless employees.
- MetroTech Data Backup ensures critical information can be recovered easily after user errors, malicious activity, or provider outage.
- Incremental scheduled backup as often as 15 min.
- Data sizing based on compressed data.
- Full data encryption in transit or at rest. Your digital information protected always.
- Easy to use client portal for management and access to reports.
- Full suite of reporting on success and failure of backup and amount of stored data.
- Easily and automatically restore data to same or different server.
- Recovery option for hardware systems that allows recovery to similar hardware or to a virtual machine.
- Experienced engineers available for backup support as needed with questions or in time of emergency.
- You maintain ownership of all your business data. You back it up and can take it anywhere.
Managed IT Services
Peace of Mind – Know that we are monitoring your systems for failure, and will respond to it immediately
Easy Communication – One number to call, or better yet, we call you when we identify a problem
Flexible Levels of Service – Choose the amount of service you need for your business
Easy Budgeting – Rather than big ups and downs in payment for IT services, a simple flat payment per month
Better System Performance – Everyone hates waiting on the computer
Antivirus Included – The dreaded virus can and will be avoided, your data protected
No Long Term Contracts
Our backup plans are calculated by each individual system that is protected at your business.
To schedule a Data Protection Audit or to receive quote for your corporate backup service plan, please call us at 727-230-0332 or complete and submit the form below (Not to be used for support request). Our technical staff will contact you: